Hosting a clinic in your country?
In a 2-day or more day clinic you will learn many balancing benefits for both you and your horse!
- Academic Art of Riding:
- Recognize the various asymmetries of your horse;
- Understand the ESSENCE of the various gymnastic exercises and side movements;
- Teach your horse to be balanced and bend equally to both sides;
- Learn to train strength and better bending of the hindquarters for improved collection.
- Body Awareness, good training of your horse starts with you:
- Experience the effect of your breathing, body language, posture and energy on your horse;
- Be aware of your psoas muscle and how it can help you to have an independent seat;
- Learn how you can open your hips so that your horse can lifts its back;
- Feel the side movements like shoulder in and haunches in in your own body.
- Balanced rider and horse clinic:
- Combination of Academic Art of Riding, Body Awareness, and Centered Riding.
The basis of every training is that the horse trusts and understands you. By working next to your horse, you get more connection, better communication and willing cooperation. On the second day you can translate this into riding.
If necessary I also introduce some exercises from the Masterson method, a way to relax horses at a deep level both mental and physical. Learn how to become a better trainer for your horse.
I'm looking forward to meet you and your horse! Of course, there is also time for questions and discussion and you will be inspired by like minded and like hearted people.